Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Star Power Mario with Gaspari

Last night's work out involved some severe ass kicking. I'm taking the pre-work out supplement called SuperPump by Gaspari, and it feels like being Star Power Mario with fireball capabilities in Super Mario Brothers I. During the Power session, I cranked out the following wieghts

Squats = 55 lbs
Chest, Clean & Press and Back= 38 lbs
Triceps and Biceps = 22 lbs (I think I can probably go up to 27 lbs)
Lunges = 49 lbs
Shoulders = 22 lbs

After the Power session, I went in for a cycling class that included a few hills, two sets of isolations, and one series of interval sprints. By the time I got home, it felt like I had hit up a goomba just as my Star Power was fading, and I had shrunk down to little Mario.

I killed 900 calories and I think I lost a quarter of an inch in circumference. At least, it feels like I lost a quarter of an inch in circumference.

Tonight, speed work on the treadmill. I'm hoping that I can get that done super quick, so I can head home and squeeze in a relaxing run. It's a beautiful day, and I don't want to miss the chance to enjoy days like these.

No comments: