Thursday, July 26, 2007

Merciless Power Session

Good Lord that was painful. I really wanted to go for a run last night, but I was far too tired and my arms wanted nothing more than to fall off my body.

It's amazing the things that can happen when you modify a count or deny even just three seconds worth of a break. Debbie - if you ever come across this site ... KNOW that you slaughtered my biceps last night. SLAUGHTERED.

Because I couldn't make last night's run, I intended on grabbing a few miles this morning. That really didn't happen. I woke up at 7:20 this morning, which is about 10 minutes before I need to leave for work. Needless to say, I'm not looking too pretty today.

So tonight I have a tempo run and I may go to another Power class. Because I am in fact, a bit crazed.

No comments: