Friday, June 29, 2007

Week in Review

It feels like I've been taking a bit of a breather this week. After the unintended quick 10.5 miles followed by another 10 miles that was actually suppose to be 16 miles, I haven't been able to come back mentally. My diet has been random, mostly healthy, but random.

Tuesday
4 miles at 5 AM

Wednesday
Power

Thursday
5 mile Tempo Run
2.6 miles @ 7.3 MPH just under 90% max
Power

Friday
4 miles at 5 AM

Saturday
Power

Well the week has past, and a new week is coming. This coming week SHOULD be better. I have a few new tricks up my sleeve, including Cytolean and a possible new drink supplement that can help power my work outs. I hope to cover 18 miles on Sunday. I have a twenty mile PAVED route planned, and I'm fully intend on taking it slow and steady. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Gotta Run..... said...

I am cheering on your 18 miler all the way from the beach!!!